Geoffrey L. Groat, Jr.
Geoffrey (Geoff) Groat is a 21-year veteran of the commercial real estate industry and the Broker-In-Charge of Roadstead Real Estate Advisors, LLC. Overseeing the day to day operations of the company and its brokers, as well as actively participating in sales and leasing transactions, he strives to provide innovative solutions to his client’s needs while providing exceptional service.
Geoff spent over a decade working with an affiliate of the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. He has worked closely with a diverse number of individuals, partnerships, and companies and has been proactive in assisting clients acquire and lease properties throughout the region, as well as across the country and abroad. His transactional experience ranges from multiple site selections for one of the nation’s leading financial institutions to evaluating, negotiating, and consummating investment purchases under the IRC § 1031 Like-Kind Exchange. Geoff continues to perform general leasing and brokerage for all types of properties and client needs and can provide a wealth of knowledge in most areas of the industry.
Having been named a top agent with his former company and designated as a Realtor of Distinction by the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors, Geoff has proven time and again his enthusiasm, ability, and dedication to the industry, and more importantly, his clients.
Geoff, a South Carolina native, lives in Charleston with his wife Sharon and their two children. In his occasional free-time, Geoff enjoys traveling, fly-fishing, hunting, and boating.
- Charleston County Disabilities Board, 2009 – present
- South Carolina School for the Deaf and the Blind Foundation, 2016 – present
- Charleston Area Therapeutic Riding, 2011 – 2017
- First Scots (Presbyterian) Kindergarten Board, 2010 – 2012, Chairman
- Exchange Club of Metropolitan Charleston, 2009 – present
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors, 1999 – present
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors, Commercial Investment Division, 2001 – present
Send Me a Message:
Your personal information that you are sending will be kept confidential and used solely for Roadstead to get in contact with you.